The Brannans are adopting. Again.
We’d love it if you’d pray with us and for us: for #3 and for #3’s birth family.
Update: #3 has a name! Josiah Michael was born on February 10, 2017. He is home and we are in the process of adopting; all should be final in May 2017.
We are overwhelmed with the support everyone is offering us. If you’d like to help, here are the easiest ways:
- Pray for Josiah. He has some health issues that are still being treated.
- Pray for us as we walk this road.
- Pray about supporting us financially. Adoption is really expensive.
If supporting us financially is something that you’re led to do, there are a few ways to do it.
- One way is with a straight monetary donation via PayPal (buttons below).
- Another way is to buy Appian Way Press books from Amazon. All proceeds from these books (30–50% of purchase price) goes straight into our adoption account.
- Another way is to buy my First Timothy and Second Timothy books from Logos/Faithlife. Proceeds from these purchases as well go straight into our adoption account.
Why Financial Support?
The adoption process is expensive. Asking for financial support is a difficult thing for us to do, but necessary. If you feel so led, please help us on this journey. Any amount, small or large, helps us. All of it will be used for adoption expenses: Agency fees, lawyer fees, home study fees, traveling expenses, wire transfer fees, … the list goes on.
Our heart with our past adoption and this present one is in pursuing what is called Domestic Infant Adoption. That is, we’re not pursuing an international adoption. Instead, we hope to be home for a little one born in the US whose birth parents have to make one of the most difficult parenting decisions conceivable. We want to be a safe, loving, nurturing place for the child and a home the birth family can trust.
If you’re considering supporting us financially but have questions for one reason or another you’d like to ask first, please feel free to contact us using the below form.
Thank you for your support, whatever it may be.